Every so often, we like to showcase guest writers who are interested in sharing their perspectives. We call them our “Saturday Strategists”, and we love to feature their ideas.
Below are some of those guests that we have had in the past:
- Danielle, Her first article is Fruits of Our Values
- We had Michelle, ask us, “Life is a game, do you get it?“
- Mike from Buffalo, New York wants to help make sure you Diversify your investments
- CJ, who normally writes articles for his blog The Coin Jar, has taken some time to share his insight with us: How long could you last on a ‘job furlough?’.
- At age 90, the computer-savy airport owner, Duane, urges us to seize our time. He writes what I’ve learned in my 90 years.
- Alex shares the perfect goal of making money while you sleep
- Laura offers a wonderful story of adapting and growing: Before you blow your bucks
- Yuka shared some insider tips from Japan when she wrote a piece called Investments in Japan.
- When you work for other people, Martin inspired us when he asked, “Going the extra mile–where do I draw the line?“
- Comic web writer, Nick, made us chuckle when he caught Katie off-guard: You wanna earn sumthin’ you better be ready to put it all on the line.
Want to join our growing list of guest writers?
We would certainly love to hear your ideas and even help you with the writing process. To get a feel of what Aridni represents, read The Aridni Goal.
So if you are interested, let us know!